Interested in joining part of a growing company in a multi-functional role? Wilson’s Business Solutions is looking for a Computer Service Technician to be part of our team in our Dryden location.
This position will focus mainly on in-store computer hardware/software repair, troubleshooting of computer related equipment. Dealing with computer warranty claims and ordering parts will also be a component of this position with some travel throughout Northwestern Ontario.
- A+, PDI+ or Apple Certification or 2-3 years proven experience relating to the troubleshooting and repair of computers
- Post secondary education in electronics, computer science or a minimum of 2 years proven relevant experience
- Optional Certification in one or more of : Network+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CNE
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must
- Will have the ability to work independently yet function well as a member of a team.
- A valid driver’s license is required
Compensation will include a guaranteed salary and benefits depending on the qualifications and work experience of the successful candidate.
Applicants should submit a letter of application along with a resume on or before Friday, December 29th, 2017 to:
Wilson’s Business Solutions
32 King Street
or fax to 1-807-223-8664
or email: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applications will be accepted until December 29th and interviewing will commence as applications are received. Final selection may occur priorto application deadline.
Office Supplies – Furniture – Copier and Computer Sales/Service:
Dryden – Kenora – Fort Frances – Sioux Lookout
Red Lake – Thompson – Flin Flon – Thunder Bay